Vegas, baby.

I went to Vegas for four days. It was fun. I tried new restaurants, ate great food, shopped every day, and had a good time. I always love shopping at M&M's World, and I picked up some VERY (in my eyes) cool gifts. I realized that everything I bought was for somebody else. I like Caesar's Forum Shops. It's a cool place. I also shopped at Aladdin's 'Desert Passage.' I think it's relatively new. I don't remember seeing it when I went there early 2005. I recommend Mamma Mia (musical) at Mandalay Bay. It's fun. They sing ABBA songs. I also watched Elton John's Red Piano. He covers for Celine Dion when she's gone. That show was really interesting. The videos shown in the background while he played piano and sang were interesting.. lots of nudity. He also had a lot of blown up things, like breasts, legs, hot dog, bananas, etc. etc. At one point, "milk" (white strips) squirted out of the breasts. Pamela Anderson does a pole dance in a video as well. He told some funny jokes about Celine Dion, the singing q-tip.
The 2006 Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant was happening while I was in Las Vegas.
I had a couple of "firsts" this weekend. I went to Gilroy's Garlic Festival. This was my first time there, and I had a great time! It was hot there, but relatively cooler than previous years! Symon and I ate and ate. It was great! I posted up some pictures
HERE. The garlic ice cream wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It tasted like vanilla with some garlic aftertaste, but I couldn't tell if the aftertaste was from the garlic I ate or from the ice cream. :D I also went salsa dancing at Cocomo. That was interesting! It's a great excuse for guys to hold hands with girls and vice versa.
The garlic-flavored stuff we ate: escargots, marinated mushrooms, corn on the cob with garlic butter, garlic cheese pizza, and ice cream
Non-garlic food: chips and guacamole, lemonade, beer (symon), crawfish, fried artichoke hearts, strawberry popsicle, and watermelon popsicle