|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, August 14, 2006

One of my friends said that he's very prepared when it comes to gifts for his girlfriend(s). He has a whole bunch of pre-bought items in his closet, and if he ever forgets an anniversary, he's saved from her wrath because he'll whip out something from his closet and say, "I didn't forget! I bought this especially for your birthday/our anniversary/etc. etc."

Well, I actually think that's a good idea. Not that I will forget anyone's birthday or anything, but I think it's a good idea to buy something for someone when you first see a great gift because sometimes you won't find that same great gift at a later time or you won't find something as good when the date is near. I've bought birthday gifts as early as six months ahead of time. :) I keep my friends in mind when I shop. :) In fact, while I was in Vegas, all the things I bought were gifts for friends!

// posted by Jen @ 3:45 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com