I went to the A's game Wednesday night, and it was a good time out. Symon and I ate a total of 5 hot dogs. I was in line for nachos for AT LEAST two innings! The lady didn't give me enough nacho cheese, and I couldn't finish all the chips without the cheese. :( I heard that some seats on Wednesday nights are $2. I also filled out a survey conducted by some Stanford international summer program students because I know that soon (if I can only push myself harder) I will be one of those people you see on the streets handing out questionnaires and trying to get people involved in my dissertation. Karma.. karma.. I had to fill in my age under the 25-31 category. That kind of scares me.. :X
I baked a carrot cake yesterday with the assistance of my dear friend Betty Crocker. MM!!! I don't even like cake, but that cake is GOOD!! That Crocker knows what she's doing.