Fremont Claim Jumper opened on Sunday, and I went to check it out last night. We made reservations, which I highly recommend because there are SO many people waiting. The restaurant is pretty big, and I think they are able to seat people relatively quickly, but reservations are a good idea because I think they seat you quicker and at least within 10-15 minutes.
Anyway, we ordered the:
*
Fire Roasted Artichoke (Seasonal) Marinated Fire-Roasted Split Artichokes Served with Tomato Relish & Garlic Mayo. It was good! It sure beats having to prepare my own artichoke. :P
*
Albacore Tuna Crossiant, which included avocado, tomatoes, organic sprouts, loads and loads of tuna, on a toasted crossiant. It tasted good, but it was too much tuna for me.
*
Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes Our Own Special Recipe made with Fresh Ground Chuck, Pork, Mild Onions, Carrots, Green Peppers. Mashed Potatoes & Gravy. Served with Buttermilk Biscuit
The service was fantastic. I think since the restaurant is new, waiters/waitresses/host(esses) are all extremely enthusiastic. It was great service, and on our way out, we had five people (waiter and host/esses) say 'thank you' 'good bye' 'have a good one', etc. etc. :)