|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today I realized that beginning mid-August, I will be working full-time plus two additional part-time jobs and writing / completing (fingers crossed tightly) my dissertation. There must be a part of me that loves juggling multiple roles and challenges or else I don't know what other reason I have to be doing all that. I don't think I'm crazy... :D Let's see how I feel by early September. :D I'm left with less than a month to see my friends before I disappear off the face of this planet. So this is just a warning.. if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why, but make sure I disappeared due to a busy schedule and not because I was kidnapped. My 'summer' started at the end of April, and I accomplished a lot of things. I went on trips, spent time with many of my friends, found out about Il Divo and went to the concert (!!!!!! :) !!!!!!!), tried new things, went bowling, played tennis and badminton, went to weddings, showers, parties, clubs, worked part-time, and even did volunteer work. (Yes, I didn't spend a moment working on my dissertation. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.) I don't know if I'll have time for all of that after mid-August, and I should definitely maximize this last month of wonderful, stress-free (except when I think about my dissertation) time to relax and be free. :) Time has flown by VERY quickly.

Coming to the realization that I will be extremely busy once again should strongly motivate me to begin writing my dissertation, but I still need some volunteer coaches to kick, shove, and yell at me until I finish writing that damn thing. Any takers? I'm also open to the idea of you writing my dissertation for me. :D

I don't think I've posted up pictures of the purchases I made at the Il Divo concert. Click on the links to view the pictures. Just a note - all the words I bold and capitalize are links, so click on them if you'd like.

POSTER, which I have already framed and placed on my wall.

PHOTOS

TOUR BOOK

// posted by Jen @ 2:07 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com