|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My children will NOT run around a restaurant screaming and chasing each other. I can't believe some parents let their children run all around screaming, and they even think it's delightful! Keep your children in check!!

Speaking of children, I received an invite to my friend's baby shower. I have attended the baby showers of family members, but this will be the first baby shower for a friend. It is only just the beginning! This year has been incredible with all the weddings, bridal/wedding showers, and now baby showers. My friends are really getting a move on it. :)

// posted by Jen @ 9:45 PM
Comments:
There were these kids running all over the restaurant. It was so irritating, and the parents just looked on smiling.
 
oops spelled were wrong
 
No, they were Chinese. Do you see a lot of Filipino parents who let their kids run all around?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com