|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been told that when I don't smile, I look mean or mad. I wonder if I looked anything like this woman standing behind me at the local supermarket. She looked so mean I wanted to slap her. I really did. I had to restrain myself. Haha. For some reason, that look just really pissed me off. She looked like a wretch. Hopefully I don't have that kind of look on my face when I don't smile. :D

// posted by Jen @ 12:23 PM
Comments:
She looked like a 'super' biatch!! I bet you would want to slap her too. :D
 
You look like you're thinking about something when you donn't smile. Not bitchy at all. =Z

Twitch
 
Thanks! I don't want to look bitchy especially if I just met someone I think is very nice. :D However, I hope the bitch look is in full effect when I want it to be, but as for my normal look, wretch is not what I'm going for. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com