This is Elliot, my elephant. I won him in Reno, and he's my favorite compared to the other stuffed animals I won. :) You can rate him at HOT or NOT. Just kidding.

I just noticed he has a tuft of hair!! Ahh.. he's adorable.

Symon and I went to Reno on Sunday. A few hours in Reno is more than enough. The highlight of the trip is always the game area of Circus Circus. Inside Phoenix, which is across the street from Harrah's, is a food court. The Pizza Hut has a Happy Hour special from 4-6. 7 buffalo wings are $2.00 and so are personal-sized cheese pizzas. We also went to Boomtown, 10 miles away from downtown Reno, to eat at the
LOBSTER & STEAK BUFFET. We waited in line for an hour and a half. I don't know if the line is always that long, or it was that long because it was Memorial weekend. The lobster and steak buffet is only offered Friday - Sunday. For a limited time only, the buffet is $19.99 with a (FREE - sign up in hotel lobby) Player's Club Card. Symon ate six lobsters, and I had three. We also ate many crawfish. It was a nice little road trip.