The latest cool news: My concert tickets arrived in the mail yesterday! WHEE!! Also, Il Divo will be touring with Barbra Streisand towards the end of this year! Should I go to a Streisand concert just to see Il Divo during the opening act..?!
I'm so happy. I watched Il Divo's Encore dvd (Thank you, Symon!) and their performance on The View. I can't wait until their next dvd (a recording of upcoming concert at the Greek Theatre in L.A.) comes out.

I read 'A Tasty Way To Lose Weight' in Good Housekeeping magazine. David Burke came out with a new way to taste your favorite flavors with a nonfat, zero calories, and cholesterol-free spray. You choose a healthy snack and spray these flavors onto it, so that you get the taste of the your favorite flavor without the calories. He has 30 flavors, which include bacon, cake, chocolate, bbq, parmesan cheese, marshmallow, and ranch. The article said the ranch one does not taste good, but birthday cake and bacon were good and tasted like the real thing. A two-ounce bottle costs $5.95. I guess this product is pretty genius for people who want to lose weight.