|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, June 07, 2006



Day 4: Yes, I'm still talking about them. Haha. I promise I'll blog about something else besides them tomorrow. I want to buy this POSTER of them, but I don't think it's available. If anyone sees it, let me know.

I came across a 'You Know You're Obsessed With Il Divo When..' list on the official Il Divo forum. Let's see how I match up. See my comments in [brackets].

You know you're obsessed with Il Divo when...
~ There is no such thing as too much time on the boards [I just joined, but I'm prety sure I'll spend more time on my boards than the Il Divo one. Gasp!]

~ You get all hyped up when the guys post on the forum [My first day, I haven't seen them post yet, but I've seen some previous posts.]

~ You start your diary entrys like; Dear Diary, Today Il Divo are in _______, Oh and by the way blah blah blah yak yak yakkity yak [I start my blog entries that way.. Haha.]

~ You think that Il Divo should release a karaoke cd, so you can invite all your friend arround for an Il Divo party [What! I thought Il Divo already has a karaoke CD! I saw it on Amazon!]

~ You can speak Italian thanx to the guys...or you know the lyrics at least [I'm actually going to start reading the lyrics soon. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to sing in Italian, Spanish, and French because of Il Divo. :)]

~ Whenever you hear the names David, Urs, Sebastien and Carlos you think bout Il Divo [This hasn't happened yet, but that would be nice.]

~ You constantly think, is it [insert time when you get the see the guys/ when next album is being released] yet? [Yes, I am already waiting for another album, and I only found out about them 4 days ago. :D]

~ Wonder about what Urs/the band is doing now? [What are they doing right now...?]

~ In an exam can't get "Regressa a mi" out of your head. [I've been playing Il Divo songs so much that it's probably stuck in the heads of my family, Symon, and friends as well. Mike?]

~ Keeps thinking about what youre going to wear to the next concert. [I need to figure out what to wear to this concert.. Eli, help.]

~ Carry a picture of the band in your wallet [Hey! Now there is an idea!!!!]

~ Start learning Freanch so you can speak to Sebby when you see him. [*Adds to list of things to do.*]

~ First thing you do in the morning is listen to Il Divo, coz it wakes you up. [I listen to Il Divo every chance I get.]

~ You're friends are totally sick of 'you and you're Il Divo'. [LOL. This is probably true. Alas.. it is ONLY Day 4! Get used to it, friends!]

~ You start a thread called 'You know your obsessed with Il Divo when' [Not enough fans on devipzforum for this.. 'tis unfortunate!!!]

~ You can't spend a day without going on the official site and forum (just incase one of the guys is on and you're going to miss it) [My first day: we'll see.]

~ You loose your voice trying to sing all those high bits. [Not yet..]

~ You start your conversations with total strangers by asking 'So what music do you like" and "Have you heard of Il Divo?" and if they haven't start going on and on about how great they are and tell them the their cd's on sale now so they should go and by it. [LOL. It's only been 4 days, but I have definitely done this!]

~ You calender has the dates Urs', Seb's, Carlos', David's Birthday [No.. I guess I'm not that obsessed.]

~ If anyone says a bad word about Il Divo you go crazy and give the a two hour lecture about why exactly they're wrong, then ignore the person until they apologise. [I can't really fault someone who doesn't understand the beauty of Il Divo's music. Not everyone has good taste. ;)]

~ You turn on your Il Divo cd full blast until your neighbours complain so you put on your Josh Groban cd and listen to that full blast until they complain again, so you listen to Josh and Il Divo on Media Player shuffled, so the complaining is nonstop. [LOL!! I've been wondering if my neighbors will really come over to complain. If they do, I'll give them a two hour lecture on the need to appreciate Il Divo's music blasting through my windows.]

~ When you hear anyone with a sexy french accent you spin arround so fast and look arround for Seb and say "I didn't know Il Divo was in Australia/Wherever you live!" [Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to hear these guys talk, but which girl doesn't love a sexy French accent?]

~ When you connect to the internet you automaticaly type www.ildivo.com/ when youre supposed to be doing research on Shakespeare for school. [I have been on the Il Divo site all four of these days..]

~ Your homepage is the Il Divo site. [No, that honor goes to yahoo.com.]

~ You desktop is a picture of the guys. [LOL! Yes, I just changed it to that today. Hehe.]

~ It takes all your effort not to check out the forum one last time 'just to see whats up' when you are already very late. [I have more of this kind of dedication for my own forum.]

~ There's only one thing you can think about...you all know what that is. [Yes. :)]

~ You dream of the guys or one in particular. [Haven't gone there yet.]

~ When the phone calls and its David, your heart goes still until you remember it's not the one you thought it was. [No, but I do know a few Davids and not enough Sebastiens, Urs, and Carlos.]

~ You think that Mt Rushmore sould be redone, so that Il Divo are up there. [Great idea!]

// posted by Jen @ 12:12 AM
Comments:
you are crazy...
 
Not crazy.. just happy. :)
 
that would be soooo funny if Mt Rushmore is Il Divo LOL
 
That would be SO awesome if they were on Mt. Il Divo!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com