|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, May 20, 2006

While I was on vacation, my brother encountered the Sticker Girls. They saw him pull into the driveway, and before he could close the garage door, they popped up in front of him and asked, "Where is the lady who gives us stickers?" My brother said they wanted to give me a sticker. He told them I was busy and closed the garage door. :P I should learn something from my brother. :D

I thought the coast was clear when I went home, and by the time I spotted Sticker Girl in a corner, it was too late. She already saw me. However, she didn't come over and talk to me. I wonder if it was because she was busy playing ball with our neighbor or because she got my brother's point and was leaving me alone..

// posted by Jen @ 1:33 PM
Comments:
did i just sense that you sorta miss being harassed by the sticker girls?!
 
Haha.. I don't mind talking to them for 5 minutes or so or giving them stickers, but I can't handle them wanting to talk for a long time or play with me!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com