
I'm tired. Note to self: I need to go to bed earlier.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get any pictures off my memory card, so I don't have any pictures to post. I have to get some from Symon's memory card.
While I was in L.A., I also went to Korea Town. I stopped by the Center, which is three stories high and has shops, restaurants, food court, and a supermarket. I definitely recommend stopping by this Center if you're in the area!
While I was at the Anaheim Vs. Seattle game, I met this interesting 8-year-old. He was really outgoing and engaged in conversation with those around him. His parents were sitting up higher, but he came to sit in the lower seats with his 8-year-old friend. He asked me quite a bit of questions. He asked me about my favorite baseball and football teams, my experience at the Angels stadium, etc. The entrance of the Angels stadium is really nice. It has large baseball caps out front, a baseball diamond, etc. I have to get the picture from Symon to post up.
I overheard one conversation this kid had with the guy sitting in front of us. It went something like this:
Kid: Have you seen Michael Jackson?
Guy: Yeah.
Kid: He's creepy. My sister had a dream that she was fighting him with a dinner knife.
That conversation cracked me up.
I saw two interesting sights that stood out on the freeway while I was in L.A.:
1. An Echo with large Type X Racing all over the car.
2. A man dressed up as a clown driving a convertible completed decorated with drawings of flowers.