|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, April 24, 2006

The wedding invitation came in the mail today! I was so happy when I saw it. I was squealing and had a large grin on my face. My brother said that I looked like I had just received an admission letter. Haha. To top that off, I received a bridal shower invitation as well today!!! Hmm.. poached salmon or beef kabobs...

Arrrgghhh. I don't like dust. It's a losing battle with dust.

Today's words of wisdom: Don't watch the Law & Order: SVU marathon if you have a lack of self control. :D

// posted by Jen @ 5:45 PM
Comments:
Today's words of wisdom: Don't watch the Law & Order: SVU marathon if you have a lack of self control. :D

that goes the same for any good tv hit series. sex and the city. csi. anything lol

i have no self control in these things
 
That's true. :) The Law & Order: SVU marathon was on Sunday night/Monday morning. With this show, right after one ends, another immediately starts, so Symon and I had to rush over to the t.v. to shut it off before the next episode came now. In retrospect, I should have recorded the ones that played after I turned off the t.v. I forgot about that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com