
* * Some random thoughts flying through my head * *
Now that the weather is warm and the ice cream truck is out and about, I have a very real fear that I will run into the Sticker Girls when I come home..!! I actually slowly drive into my block to make sure the girls aren't there. After I see that the coast is clear, I drive quickly up to my house just in case they run out or appear out of nowhere.
I'm going to a Giants game tonight. This will be my first baseball game of the season. We've got some sweet seats by first base. Ballgame weather is coming around.
I guess I've had some fear of showing up to a wedding, event, or party wearing the same outfit/dress as another guest. I'm not really sure why I have this fear. I guess I could always laugh it off and tell the other person I appreciate her taste, but I would really hope that I am not wearing the same outfit as someone else. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, and I'll be wearing a new dress that I bought about two years ago and have not worn. I was thinking how it would be so weird if someone else wore the same dress to the wedding. Then last night I saw a picture of a friend's friend who was wearing the SAME dress. O. M. G. I think seeing that picture amped up my fear a bit. :P Note to self: Never by another dress at Macy's!