|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I always feel extremely tired and unmotivated at the end of the semester. I think at the end of every semester I have that "ahhh.. I can't do this anymore" feeling. Each time I surprise myself by finishing up the semester, but when the end of the next semester rolls around, I go through the same feelings all over again. This semester is different. It's not just the end of a semester. It's the end of all semesters.. I think that might be making it even more difficult for me. I have a paper to write, and I'm having a difficult time staying on task. I think part of it has to do with my resistance to write yet another paper (I've lost count, but I've written too many papers), and part of it has to do with my "is the semester/school over yet?" mentality. I want to finish up this paper so that I'm one step closer to finishing up what I need to do with classes/coursework, but it is just so difficult. I'm very near vacation mode. I want to reach it.. I think I can almost feel it, yet this damn paper is holding me back. This paper is due on Thursday, and I'm halfway done, but it's not as good as it sounds. The other half is going to be a lot more work.. :*( I would actually rather take a test than write a paper. I can't stand writing papers!!! I can't stand tests either, but I think tests are the lesser of the evils. I'm... trying... to... hang... in... there... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hope that I will soon be doing what that bird is doing.. motivated and typing away.

// posted by Jen @ 10:51 PM
Comments:
you're so close, it doesnt make sense to half-ass it now :)

gambatte! (it's japanese for "add oil")
 
Ga yow! Ga yow! Thanks. :P I'm trying to do it..
 
well one class already finish, you're almost there!

whee!
 
Yeah.. I had to write a paper for that class, too. I don't even know if I wrote it correctly.. Ahh.. guess I'll find out next week when she puts our papers in our box..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com