|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Honors and advanced English classes in high school really do teach you something: how to bullsh!t. Regular English classes are a joke, but I guess you also learn some aspects of bullsh!tting. The ultimate bullsh!tting courses are the honors and advanced English ones.

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.


I got these from Eli:

You Are a Light Pink Rose

You represent sweetness and grace.

Your vibe: Kind and gentle

Falling in love with you: is like falling in love with a best friend


Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"

You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.
A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people

Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting


I don't understand this movie quote one...
Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

// posted by Jen @ 1:46 PM
Comments:
aw man, i am a good student in men, no PhD :'(

teach me!
 
You're moving along just fine! :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com