|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Me want stickers."

I guess I can't file a harrassment suit against a little girl. Sticker Girl is at it again except this time she doesn't just want stickers. She wants to play with me. Play with my hula hoops. Show me cartwheels. Show me this. I almost feel bad setting limits with her, but if I don't now, she's just going to keep pushing and pushing. When I saw her today, I muttered, "Sh!t." After I pulled into my driveway and saw her behind my car, I said, "Fuk." Wow.. Such harsh words. She asked for stickers first. I thought that would be it, but then she said she wanted to play with me. I wasn't in the mood. I even told my mom to yell into the garage after a few minutes so I could take the easy way out and go back into the house. Too bad Sticker Girl didn't hear my mom, and then I had to improvise. Sigh.. She looked crestfallen when I told her I had to go. Sticker Girl is the Queen of Manipulation. Her boyfriends don't stand a chance.

// posted by Jen @ 9:05 PM
Comments:
your first sentence made me crack up! and the last one.

:D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com