
I love food. Most of my friends know eating is my passion, and I can really eat. I'm not called 'devipz two trays full' for nothing!!! Heh Heh. Those who don't know think I don't eat.. all because I look slim. Thank gawd for my metabolism. I hope it stays with me for life. Anyway, LOVE ME THE WAY I AM.
I thought this woman said it best in her letter to Marie Claire:
As a naturally thin woman, I relate to your article. People poke fun at my size and lecture me on my caloric intake, when I generally eat more than the lecturer! I am used to reading articles that portray thin women as unhealthy and annoying. It was refreshing to read an article that recognizes that I, like heavier women, am beautiful as-is.
I completely concur! I appreciate people's concern, but really.. I don't think people should jump to conclusions that I don't eat.. From now on, if coworkers fuss over me, I will tell them I am anorexic. Haha. They would probably leave me alone if I said that. Anyway, this entry is for all my fellow svelte-figured food lovers!! Don't confuse my passion for eating with cooking. I like my food served.