
Rollerblade (2002) is a disturbing movie. I remember hearing about it when it first came out. I caught some of it on television, and one of the first scenes I really paid attention to involved an accident with one of the players. The opposing team knocked one of the players' helmet a few times, and it came off. Before he could put his helmet back on, he was knocked in the face hard with the metal ball. I don't know if they showed the incident in more gruesome detail at the theatre or in an unrated version, but even the minimal detail that I saw bothered me. The scene repeated several times, and I could hear his screaming over and over again. Intense and disturbing. That's my conclusion of the movie after watching it for less than 10 minutes. I had to turn it off. It was too dark for my liking.