
A lazy Sunday afternoon.. the weather is great, and I feel super lazy and unmotivated. :P I have so much to do...
One more addition to my Sticker Girls story:
I told the Sticker Girls that one of them the same name as the one I would give my daughter. Bigger Sticker Girl said, "You're married?" I wonder who's been telling her that you need to be married to have kids. :P Then I told the Sticker Girls that I did my first cartwheel in my twenties. They immediately asked me how old I was. I returned the question, "How old do you think I am?"
Little Sticker Girl responded: 25.
(Damn, she's good!!!)
Bigger Sticker Girl said: You look like a teenager. You look like you're 11.
(Haha.. that would make me 4 years older than her.)
Me: What? 11 isn't a teenager.
The conversation goes nowhere. :P