|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, February 13, 2006

I went to WonderCon at Moscone Center this Saturday, and it was very busy. Did anyone get any cool free stuff, like that Xmen poster? It was my first time, and it was a neat experience. My friend is a hardcore comic book fan and has been to many of these conventions, so he showed us around. I paid one of the artists to draw me Super Woman. I think that's the only thing I bought at the show..

Here is his drawing:


My friend Kevin added color to it for me:


I was at the Q&A with the director and star of Superman. That was pretty cool. I saw a few clips of Superman, Silent Hill (yeesh), Cars, Vendetta, and this one other one...

// posted by Jen @ 2:08 AM
Comments:
i saw the trailer for silent hill. scary!! eric said that that is the only game he gets scared playing.
 
You were there on Saturday? I kinda sorta saw it when that thing ripped off that woman's skin. I peeked a little, but didn't really see it too clearly.
 
nice coloring by kev! hey super woman, happy v-day!
 
happy valentine's!

i didnt go to wondercon. i was invited, but i spent the weekend with eric.

i saw the trailer before a movie i was watching... i think it was hostle.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com