|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I was flipping through channels when I came across '10 Top Ways To Be A Hollywood Hottie' on E!. I caught about 1/4 of it, and one of the commentators made me laugh. The commentators said that one of the ways was trading up the significant other. Paris Hilton was ranked third. Jennifer Garner was ranked second. She went from Scott Foley (not hot) to Michael Vartan (hotter) to big-screen Ben Affleck. Biggest trade-up went to Katie Holmes. She went from Chris Klein to Tom Cruise. One of the commentators said something like, "I feel bad for Katie Holmes... because in 10 years, Tom Cruise is going to trade up for DAKOTA FANNING." HAHA. Oh that cracked me up.

Another one of the top tens was about stars who got their fame because of their sister. They said Nicky Hilton, ranked third, rode on Paris' coattail. Ashlee Simpson ranked second because of Jessica Simpson, and the Olsen twins took the number one spot. Then they were talking about which Olsen twin they liked better, and the commentator said if she were stuck on a deserted island, she'd want to be with Mary Kate because there would be less chance of cannibalism. :D

.. and in case you were wondering, the number one way to be a Hollywood hottie is to date Wilmer Valderrama. Haha.. They said if Kristen Kreuk wants to make it out of Smallville she needs to date Wilmer. :P

She's a Hollywood hottie. :)

// posted by Jen @ 7:28 PM
Comments:
you do know that DAKOTA FANNING has the hugest crush on Tom Cruise when they did "War of Worlds" right?

the same how Katie Holmes ideal guy or guy she wanted to marry was Tom Cruise.

man pro of being famous? you may actually have a chance of hooking up with your celebrity crush.
 
So I heard.. I think it's hilarious.. Dakota Fanning just might be a super hottie in a few years. :D
 
you really dunno these things. wouldnt it be weird if she did? altho i havent had that experience yet. like drew barrymore or christina ricci.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com