|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I went to bed and fell asleep before 11 P.M. last night! This hasn't happened in months!! I was so excited, but then someone's alarm (car?) went off at 3:00A.M. and woke me up. Then I woke up before 6:00A.M. to go snowboarding. :D

Why is it that people whose portion of the restaurant bill costs the most insist that the bill should be divided equally? It's never the one who only ordered the least costly meal! Whenever someone suggests dividing a bill equally, it's ALWAYS the one with the most expensive meal. I think this is just wrong. I don't mind treating others here and there, but it's just wrong to demand, insist, or even suggest that people divide the bill equally when all the meals cost a different price. I think it's completely inconsiderate. Sometimes, it might even be the person who ordered a few drinks, and if these are alcoholic drinks, it could cost as much as $10 a drink! That a huge difference in pay for someone who only ordered a salad and no drinks (not even a soda). Some of these people are REPEAT offenders, so if you're one of those types of people who expect the bill to be divided when the cost is different for everyone at the table, don't go out to eat with me. Thanks. It's happened quite a few times, and now it's my pet peeve. If you are one of these people, tell me why you do it. WHY?!?!

// posted by Jen @ 10:13 PM
Comments:
Because I get more meal for less money. It's just one of the many perks of being a selfish person.
 
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i am sooooorrrryyyy!!!!

:)
 
hehe...that rabbit or...um..not sure what it is... is peeing on ur blog...hehe...very unfortunate...so far I've actually seen the bill get paid in full twice w/out it being short...honest people. That was w/2 different groups..2 different times.
 
Eliza, did you do this to me before?? :P

Mike, wasn't one of those times when we were in Sausalito? In my experience, I think the bill got paid in full about two or three times, too. Those were good times. One time it was off by $50! .. and I know I paid the full amount because for some reason, the waitress gave me and some others a receipt for our portion of the bill.
 
Yes! It was in Sausalito!
 
no I didn't do it lol I was just being silly. hey the time we went to eat at sushi house. the bill was not enough? I don't remember :|

i'm on my treo. too lazy to wait for the other option. this is eliza
 
People should just break out with their calculators (cell phones have them) and make sure they are paying the correct amount.
 
Just exercise that calculator inside your head. Next thing you know we'll have on board computers in our cars telling us how to get somewhere.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com