|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Elle said that I would be able to tell what she got me just by looking at the wrapped present. I'll let you be the judge. Can you tell what she bought me? I'll post up a picture of the unwrapped gift tomorrow.



Special shouts to:
Ha for the Victoria's Secret stuff
Chan for the Banana Republic tank top
Connie for the GAP gift card

Thank you!

// posted by Jen @ 11:13 PM
Comments:
A really big box of chocolates?
 
I had a great guess, but I already know what it is so I can't say anything.
 
i like the wrapping paper.
 
wheeee~! thanks doug! i picked it so i can use it for all occations! teehee christmas, anniversary, birthdays ;)

symon - what was your guess again?
 
My friend guessed that the present was a puzzle or Prada clothing because their gift boxes are super thin. When I shook the box, I thought it was a game, but as I was slowly opening it, I thought it was a puzzle, too. :)
 
When I was shaking the box, I knew it was a board game. Then I thought, does snoopy make a monopoly? I knew there were themed monopolies because I wanted the MLB Giants one before. So basically I guessed it. =)
 
wow! you're good symon! but i think that's only because you got to shook it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com