|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A shout out to Bobby, who reads my blog at least once every other day. :P

I opened up a (junk mail) letter from Alta Bates Summit, and the letter started off like this:

If you suddenly fell victim to a deadly heart attack, a stroke or cancer...

Great. Thanks Alta Bates Summit.

That reminded me of a professor I had. She gave the most morbid examples. "Let's say you got struck by a train tomorrow.." She didn't give the examples offhand. She would point at a student and say that. LOL. Thanks professor for putting that lovely thought in my mind. :P

12 more days until Christmas.


// posted by Jen @ 11:53 PM
Comments:
Timmy should put the poison in the cookies. What if santa picks up the cookies, ate some and started reading the letter?
 
yay i made jen's blog!
 
Good point, Symon. HAHA. I guess Rudolph or Elf is going to have to test the food before Santa gets to it next year.

Hi Boba. I think this is the second time you commented. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com