I went snowboarding at Northstar on Sunday. TWO THUMBS UP.

"People who have just fallen in love spend over 85% of their waking hours thinking about their amour." I read that in Psychology Today.

I picked this up from Bobo:
TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend(s): Simi & Olivia
First Screen Name: I think it was PoohBr889.
First Pet: A goldfish. Actually, I don't think I've ever had my own pet. That goldfish was the family pet. Now I'm the guardian to my brother's two turtles. Being a guardian means I pay for their toys, food, filters, tank, etc. etc. :P Symon is also their guardian. Haha.
First Piercing: Never!
First Crush: Um.. I don't remember his name.
First CD: I have no clue. I can't even remember when I bought my first CD.
First Car: BMW
First GF/BF: Jerry
First Stuffed Animal: I don't know, but I know the first one I remember is my Cabbage Patch Doll. I brought her everywhere - to visit my mom at work, to my piano lessons, etc. She's got a 'tan' now. I didn't bring her to school though. :)
First Kiss: The first kiss I received was from Bobby, and it was not mutual. He ran away right after he kissed me.
Anyway, there's more... it's like that song, '12 Days of Christmas.' There's 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2, and 1.. More in my next entry.