|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, November 21, 2005

Me --> Mars (my friend) --> Basketball Player in China --> Yao's Ming's girlfriend --> Yao Ming

.. and that is my connection to Yao Ming. :P I hung out with Mars yesterday, and her friend came, too. This friend plays on China's National Basketball Team, but is here in California for a little bit. She plays basketball with Yao Ming's girlfriend and knows Yao Ming. Hehe.

I notice kind acts, but Friday's kind acts were more 'extravagant.' Five minutes before I got off work, my coworker, who was at lunch, called me and asked me to meet her outside when I left the office. She said she had something for me. When I went outside, I was greeted with a burrito.. exactly the way I usually order it. What had happened was before she left for lunch, she talked to me about burritos. I did not think anything of it because we talk about food once in a while. She asked me if I liked burritos and what I put in it, etc. etc. That was really sweet. She said she never bought me anything and wanted to get it for me. It was a great gift because I was rushing off to another job, and since the burrito was wrapped, I could eat it in the car.

A few hours into my second job, a coworker walked into my office with a huge bouquet of lilies that she had bought for me.

Then when I finally got home, Symon helped me break into my snowboarding boots. :)


// posted by Jen @ 1:56 PM
Comments:
This Symon guy breaking in your boots, sounds like a great guy!
 
He is, isn't he...? :P
 
nice :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com