|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, November 25, 2005



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Black Friday has got to be the craziest day of the year. My brother is trying to convince me to wake up at 4:00 so I can stand in line for him while he shops. I am NOT an early bird. I wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave the house. My brother and Symon are now strategically planning out the game plan for today. I haven't woken up at 4:00 in years. I probably only woke up that early once for a road trip. I haven't woken up earlier than 7:30 in months. My wake up time ranges from 8:00 to noon. 4:00 seems too difficult. To top that off, he wants me to be in line with pushy people? I am going to be sooo grumpy. Hmm.. Should I sleep? If I do, I'm going to wake up feeling so crappy, and if I don't, at least I know I'll be awake at 4:00... and here I was.. happy that I didn't have to wake up early for work!

Now:

(sleepy)

Tomorrow:

(sleepy, grumpy, and shielding myself from the rain! Rain is in the forecast - 5am, 7am, 10am, noon.)


// posted by Jen @ 12:26 AM
Comments:
It did ended up raining but it wasn't so bad. We had a parking spot in the actual Fry's lot and didn't get poured on like the people at Best Buy did. Next year will be fun too. =)
 
That was funny.. the rain cloud was right over Best Buy. :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com