|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, October 03, 2005

When it comes to friendships, it takes two to tango. Friendships take effort, not hard work. If you feel like you're working too hard to make a friendship work, it's probably not a relationship worth salvaging because the other side really doesn't care if it happens or not. I completely understand that people are busy and might not have that much time to go out and hang out with friends, but I don't believe someone can be too busy to drop a 'hello' whether it's with a phone call, email, IM, or text message every once in a while! With that said, 'Hello!' to all my dear friends. :)



I hope you are having a great day.

Here's a great COOKING GAME for all my friends to enjoy.

// posted by Jen @ 5:27 PM
Comments:
hello :D

i love that game!
 
i'm going to beat your score!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com