Thanks you guys for completing the 6 statements!
After a year and a half of searching, I finally found the frame I wanted for my 'Master of Arts' diploma. I slipped that expensive sheet of paper into the frame and sighed happily. I also bought three other frames to match it: one for my Bachelor of Science, one for my high school diploma, and < crossing my fingers > one for my Doctorate. I slipped in the Bachelor of Science diploma.. ahh.. it looked so nice. Then... Ahhhh!!!!! Where is my high school diploma?! I can't find it!!!!! I MUST FIND IT!!! Wish me luck!

Never give up... must continue search...

The same classmate who talks on her cell phone while using the public toilet made another restroom blunder today. She didn't wash her hands after using the restroom. She was on her way out the door, but when she saw me, she walked back to the sink and quickly rinsed her hands. By 'quickly,' I mean 2-3 seconds max. That was disgusting. To make matters worse, she asked to borrow my pencil in class.... My pencil has since been seriously disinfected.
Please wash your hands after you use the restroom so that we can make the world a better place.