|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, September 14, 2005



The sticker girls are back. Well, I guess they never left, but the older one *popped* up again! I pulled into my garage and bam! I saw the older one's head through my rearview mirror.

I said, "Oh crap."
My brother asked, "What? Sticker girl?"
I replied, "Uh huh."

I checked my rearview mirror again and didn't see her. I got out of my car and rushed for the door. Too late. Sticker girl was back.. with her little sticker girl sister. I crouched low in front of my car, but she was too smart for that. She ran to the other side of the garage to see me. Sticker girl is just too smart; she starts with a compliment before she goes for the kill.

Sticker girl said, "Your hair is getting long again! I like your hair long!"
Little sticker girl sister said, "I'm in Sandwich class." (She was saying her teacher's name, not Sandwich, but I couldn't hear it correctly with their cute little sticker girl voices.)
Sticker girl requests, "Can we play with your hula hoop?"

If they do, this means I will be outside chatting it up for probably a good half an hour. I was hungry, and I wanted to go inside to eat the veggie bagel I had just bought. What do I do?

The two sticker girls went to the side of my house where I was out of sight. I rushed into my house for refuge . My brother was still outside, and I hoped he could fend for himself. I began to eat my sandwich when I heard my brother calling me from the garage door.

I whispered, "Shhh!!!"
He understand and walked into the house without saying another word. After the door closed, I asked him for updates.

He said, "They're still outside. They kept talking to me! The older one told me she pulled out her own tooth. She's missing a bunch of teeth. Why weren't you outside?"

Haha.. like vultures, they preyed on him.

I asked, "How did you manage to escape?"
He replied, "I just left."
I asked, "What? While they were in the middle of talking?"
He said, "Yeah."

Wow, the force is strong within him. He can resist them.

He left the garage open though, so I did not know if they were still outside. While I was eating, I asked him to check. He did and saw the coast was clear, so we closed the garage door.

He said, "That was a good slip you gave them."

Yeah, but that was a close one!

I did not sleep well today. A student called me bright and early requesting my T.A. services. As a result of bad sleep, I nearly tripped over two things, both of which were my brother's items; his backpack and his shoes!

... I just tripped on my stairs as I raced up them with my brother! Haha! I am soooo tired!

// posted by Jen @ 4:31 PM
Comments:
those dang sticker girls try so hard to be cute..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com