* * R A N D O M . T H O U G H T S * *
I don't recommend reading Cosmopolitan at work. I tried to read it while I was eating lunch in the cafeteria, but I had to screen out all the SEX articles, which was like 75% of the magazine. =P
Josh Groban has an amazing voice!
Just a side note: When I use CAPS for a word, that usually means it's a link to something else, like pictures.
HERE is a comic strip that Elle drew titled 'Bad Jen.' The background to this comic strip is that Elle and I had a conversation about shopping. She suggested we shop together, then decided I would be a very bad influence because I suggested we set a $500 limit when we shop.
Here I am on top of Mt. Tallac in South Lake Tahoe:

The camping / hiking group on top of Mt. Tallac: