Nothing like 'Material Girl' to boost up the energy level at night time. :) Bust out with your 'Immaculate Collection' cassette tape, throw on your PJs, and dance the night away...

I think this will be my pre-clubbing album... :) This was Madonna's best album. I remember when my friends used to sing the songs from these albums.. ahh those were the fun, carefree days. :) Now I have to find these girls to sing with me...
Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That’s all right with me
If they can’t raise my interest then I
Have to let them be
Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don’t let them play
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day, ’cause they are
Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl