|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I cannot sleep, and I have to wake up early! AH!! I think it's because I drank some green tea tonight. Dang. My body just can't handle it.

* * T H E . P I N K . R A T * *

So after two days of talking with Elle about this pink, fluffy rat that I couldn't bear to part with, I still couldn't decide what to do. [Thanks, Elle, for listening. ;)] The dilemma was, should I give this rat as a gift to my friend? It's a super cute, pink, and fluffy rat keychain. I had initially bought it for my friend on top of her main gift, but then the rat was starting to grow on me. I had to decide whether I could part with the gift or not because I was going to give the gift today. After Eliza got off work, I wanted to seek help from another person, and since there were no girls online, I talked to the one most like a girl, Ben. Just kidding. I thought I could get some legal advice regarding the rat since Ben is in law school. Luckily for me, he was in class and had time to give me some advice.

d e v i p z: hey got time to give me advice?
Ben: umm depends. im in class. shoot.
d e v i p z: alrite.. so i bought this rat keychain. it's like super cute. it's pink and fluffy.
Ben: oh god. ok go on.
d e v i p z: i bought it as one of the gifts for my friend, but now i really want the rat. so i have 2 options. give it to her and buy myself one or keep it for myself. i already got her a main gift. this was gonna be on top of it, and i did buy it for her
Ben: if u want it keep it. it's not like she knows that u were getting her an extra gift for "topping." u have the main gift
d e v i p z: but then i did buy it for her.. and i probably won't end up using the rat
Ben: so?
d e v i p z: i just like it
Ben: well up to u then. there's no moral issue here
d e v i p z: i dunno.. that's why i need some law advice. yeah.. it's whether or not to keep the rat..
Ben: there's no legal aspect to this at all
d e v i p z: no moral issue. wwbd?
BokZg: i would give it b/c i dont really care for stuff like that. i know it's a temporary thing
d e v i p z : yeah that's true!
Ben: if i know that the person would like it, then i'll give it to them. point of the gift is to make them happy and show ur regard for them.
d e v i p z: i dont kno if she will. yeah. exactly.
Ben: if u feel she's worth a main + extra gift, then give it. if u think, then dont. personally it doesnt sound like u want this rat thing that much anyway.
d e v i p z: thanks i knew i needed a lawyer for this.

Just being silly.


// posted by Jen @ 3:02 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com