|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

* * R A N D O M . T H O U G H T S * *

I don't recommend reading Cosmopolitan at work. My coworker gave me a copy, and I tried to read it while I was eating lunch in the cafeteria, but I had to screen out all the sex articles or pages with topless guys, which was like 75% of the magazine. =P

Josh Groban has an amazing voice!

I'm packing for a camping trip.. Any suggestions as to what I should pack?


* * M R . C O C K R O A C H * *

There's this one Japanese place I really like to eat at in Milpitas, but I was joined by an uninvited guest the last two times I dined there. Mr. Cockroach was the uninvited guest. The first time he appeared out of nowhere and walked along the wall next to me. I jumped up and started pointing and screaming in a muffled voice. The cockroach was killed by a napkin. I decided to stay away from that place because of that traumatizing experience, but half a year later, I decided to eat there again. This time it was even more traumatizing.

As Symon picked up the pepper bottle to show Jay,


he saw some whiskers or something come out the top of the bottle. He put the pepper bottle back as he watched a cockroach come out.



The cockroach darted around the table and was apprehended under a napkin, but it wouldn't die. So when we were being shown the cockroach, he darted out from under the napkin and onto the floor where he proceeded to run around for a little bit until he was finally killed. I was so grossed out.

// posted by Jen @ 10:37 AM
Comments:
Bring a lantern. Flashlights are ok but lanterns are the best at night. Or make sure sombody else has one.
 
wait to you eat in hk.. like the ones on the streets. one time i saw such a big ass cockroach (as big as one of my fingers) i screamed (i was also like 10). the owner of the store looked at me as if i'm uneducated and i've never seen one in my life (which i didnt at the time) LOL

damn, sue me if i lived a life without cockroaches!
 
oh wait. it came OUT of the pepper? that's just gross!!!!!
 
LOL.. I've actually never had a bad visual experience in Hong Kong. I did however get some sort of food poisoning the last time I was in Hong Kong. The previous times were okay.

YES, the cockroach came out of the pepper!! EW!!!
 
The food at pepper lunch is great.. Price is cheap.. Will eat there again..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com