I went to Hawaii (Oahu) with my family for vacation, and I had a fun time. If it weren't for my parents, I wouldn't get to vacation in cool places or fly first class, and I wouldn't have seen that first class booger. My brother and I settled into our seats, and he pulled out the United Airlines magazine from the seat pocket. He turned to page 2 and BAM! There it was.. a ginormous booger with a hair staring at us!!! It was so gross, and this was before they served us food. I am debating whether to post up the picture on this page or not. For now, I'll just link the
BOOGER. Anyway, the rest of the flight was enjoyable.
Here's a bird's eye view of Oahu:

Hawaii's air is so much cleaner than California. I didn't sniffle or feel stuffed up during my trip, but now that I'm back.. I'm feel stuffed up again. The first few days were very chill, especially compared to our first trip to Hawaii when we did so many tourist things on two different islands (Oahu & Maui). My hotel was in Waikiki, right in the middle of food courts, shopping centers, etc. I like
Ala Moana Shopping Center in Honolulu. It's big and has lots of cool stores that I like. It also has a HUGE food court! While I was there, my brother and I were shopping around for a belt he wanted. We talked to the guy tending the belt booth, and then I left to hang out with my friend. My brother went back with our dad to buy the belt, and this was the conversation he had with the guy selling the belts:
Guy: So you just got hitched?
Brother: (Thinking: Huh? What? Is 'hitched' some Hawaiian lingo because I know he can't be thinking I'm married?) < Gives guy confused look. >
Dad purchases belt for Brother.
Guy: You have such a nice father-in-law to buy you this belt.
Brother: < still in shock >
WHY ON EARTH WOULD that guy think my brother and I were married?!?! My brother is 8 years younger than me! Apparently he looks older, like 20, and I must look younger or something...
I'll post more pictures and stories up this week.