|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, August 05, 2005

Continuing from previous post ...

My friend insisted in a variety of not-so-subtle ways that I need to get a tan in Hawaii. LOL. When I said I don't want to get a tan and can't really since I usually burn, he said, "Fine, if you want to glow in the dark." That was mean. LOL. Then my other friend said that I looked like a 'crack addict' because I was so white and skinny in that Caption Contest picture. He redeemed himself (sort of) when he said that 'white and skinny' was material for Miss Hong Kong. Haha.

Anyway, he showed me different places, and I got a really great view of Honolulu!



More pictures in ALBUM.

I went on a dinner cruise with Atlantis Navatek and a lunch cruise on Star of Honolulu. They were both okay. I liked the food better on the lunch cruise. I also got to make a lei during the cruise. I also ate at the Top of Waikiki, which is a revolving restaurant that overlooks Waikiki. The crab cakes were good, but my pasta and the mushroom appetizer were really salty.

The flight back was interesting. I had an early flight, and I was tired, so I took a nap on the plane. I woke up to my brother accidently spilling ginger ale and orange juice on me.

// posted by Jen @ 4:36 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com