August pictures are up in my private gallery.
On our last full day in Vancouver, we went to Chinatown and saw some disgusting-looking food. There were also tons of homeless people all around.
I saw this graphic picture in Chinatown:

We went downtown to visit the Vancouver Lookout! at Harbour Centre Tower where we got a view of Vancouver from the top. The pass is a one-day pass, so you can go back at night for a different view. I got a student discount ($7) for that. We also went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver. This was pretty cool. There's singing, food places, history, several suspension bridges to cross, and a map to collect stamps. After you collect all the stamps, you get a 'I Made It' certificate. We crossed an extremely scary suspension bridge and about 6 other smaller ones. These were not as scary as Canyon Ste Anne in Quebec! Crossing back was not so scary because I figured out a way to make the walk not scary. They also offer a student discount.
We spent some time checking out the market below our hotel on the day we left Vancouver. We ate at the neat food/fish/fruit market. We had Belgian waffles with strawberries, a walnut crepe, and koala orange/mango sparkling soda drink. We waited about an hour and a half to cross the border and took some good pictures while waiting. There's plenty to see at the border. There are some flowers arranged as american and canadian flags. There was also a guy walking around selling ice cream. I bet he makes tons of money!! We headed to Seattle for some fun. We were sidetracked by Seattle's Premier Outlets. The outlet was nice. It had Burberry and Coach (too bad I didn't find anything I liked), Ecko, Puma, Adidas, Nike, Aldo, etc. There were only 4 stations at the food court, but they were all good places (chinese, subway, italian, and great steak). A little boy flirted with me (so his mom said) at the food court. After a few hours of shopping, we headed into Seattle. We went up the Space Needle (my second time) and took pictures. Then we went to Safeco Field to take some pictures. The security guy let us go in for free to take pictures. We watched half an inning, then drove around Seattle for a little bit. We saw Starbuck's Center. Then we headed for Portland. Originally we wanted to take some pictures, but we were too tired, so we had dinner at midnight at a mom and pop type diner and called it a night.