
Most of us really enjoy good food, but just how far would you go for some good food?
Many people visit Yosemite for hiking, sightseeing, etc. I'm going to Yosemite because Symon wants to eat at this one restaurant he saw on the Food Channel.
That's right. You read that correctly. :) I'm down for some good food. Eating is one of the things that initially bonded us. We both love to eat... LOVE.
Let me just give another example: Symon and I were sort of splitting this one dish, and I told him to just leave some for me. Well, when he was almost finished, he tapped me on the shoulder and told me the rest was mine. So I got one forkful and ate that. Then I turned to finish the plate of food when I noticed that he was scooping the rest of the food onto his fork. I thought,
Oh that's sweet. He's putting it together on the fork for me. I was so wrong. He stuffed it all in his mouth. I was so shocked I couldn't even say anything for a minute. LOL. He claims he thought I was finished eating. Uh huh.