|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Last month, I wrote out my goals for this summer. Let's see where I am with them.. It's still early in the summer, although time does fly, but let's see if I've done anything.

Goals for Summer 2005:
1. Learn to drive stick. [haven't started to learn this yet]
2. Take a yoga class. [haven't gotten around to signing up for this yet]
3. Relax for at least 10 days [I have to schedule that in. ;)] - [this has been working out pretty well! i've been doing a pretty good job relaxing for the most part on some days.]
4. Make a dent in my dissertation. [will start this in august]
5. Update resume. [made some slight progress, but nothing's finalized]

Updates:
6. Learn some dessert recipes and bake lots! [I bought pans to bake bread, cake, and cupcakes.]
7. Practice piano at least four times a week. [I haven't touched my piano in a long while. I think it's about time especially because of the way I was playing this weekend!]

I can't believe I've only been on break for a week. It actually feels like more! I think this long weekend really helped. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

// posted by Jen @ 10:33 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com