|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, June 17, 2005

It's better to be thought of as stupid than to speak and remove all doubt. My friend told me this saying today, and it's my new favorite one. :)

This waitress was so busy talking to a customer that she didn't take our order until 15 minutes after we had sat down. After she took our order, she went back to talk to the same customer and gave us our food much later. Now I know all about that customer (age 37)and my waitress' love problems. "You'll find someone who cares about you." "Sometimes I just want to run away." There is a place and time for that kind of thing, and it's not at a restaurant where hungry people are waiting for their food! Oh yeah, and they were talking about sex, too, but I tuned that out pretty quickly. I was trying to enjoy my meal!

// posted by Jen @ 12:22 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com