I sliced my right foot on the sharp bottom of a door, and that was followed by bleeding and yuckiness. Then I dropped a jar on my left foot.
There are several ways to look at this:
Psychological Perspective: I unconsciously did this because there's something that I need to do tomorrow that I don't want to do. Specifically, it requires the mobility of my feet.
Medical Perspective: I've lost coordination of my limbs.
Chinese Medicine Perspective: My Yin / Yang is imbalanced, and my chi is spreading in the wrong direction.
Engineering Perspective: The pedal subsystem needs a calibration.
Superstitious Perspective: I have insulted an ancestor, and I must pay the reparations.
Voodoo Perspective: Ah ha! It's working! < slice > < drop > < thud >
My Perspective: OW!! WHAT THE F***!
I used up my last Little Mermaid bandaid for this. :( I think I'll buy Care Bears next.