|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Eating green tea ice cream always makes me think of an 'incident' at Todai's. Todai used to serve green tea ice cream and mango sorbet, but most of the time, you have to ask an employee for them. So I asked one of the chefs to get them for me, and when he brought them out, I took all but one because I was helping everyone at my table get one. Well, waiting behind me was a dad and his two children. When it was their turn to get one, the two kids started arguing because there was only one ice cream left. At the time I was pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. I wasn't really paying attention because I had intended to get # of ice cream cups. Now when I think about it, I crack up. That was pretty messed up. The dad even started loudly talking, not quite yelling, at the children.

After a party, someone asked if I had a tattoo on my lower back because apparently someone at the party saw it. I would just like to confirm that I do not have a tattoo on my lower back, but when I do, I will post up pictures of it.

// posted by Jen @ 8:26 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com