Do you remember that song Monica sang years ago called '(Don't Take It Personal) Just One of Them Days? I forgot why that popped into my mind, but I think I was having a conversation with someone, and it made me think of that song. I couldn't remember the title of it at the time, so I asked several people, who all happened to be guys. No one had a clue what I was talking about. Maybe it didn't help that I kept telling them it was the song Monica sang about her period and the bad day(s) that come with it. Haha! They asked incredulously, "What? Monica sang a song about periods??" Anyway, I googled it and got the title. Several weeks later, I brought it up to my friend (female) who immediately knew what I was talking about. Some things are just better discussed with females. :)
If you left me a comment on one of my older blog entries, let me know! Thanks. Since I recently got the 'Comments' box, I won't check further than what this page currently holds, but if you do leave me a message on an archived blog entry, I will definitely read it!
You can't have too many watermelons, can you?