|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Yes, yet another story about the my neighbor.. I had no chance when I came home today. As soon as my brother and I saw her, we both said "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo" in unison. She was passing my driveway. She was on one side of my house, and her sister was on the other. As I was pulling into my garage, she was already riding onto my driveway. As soon as I parked, my brother jetted into the house as quickly as possible, and I was left to fend off my attackers. My neighbors (both sisters) and I started chitchatting, and then the younger one said, "I want a sticker." What am I? A sticker dispenser?? I didn't really ignore her, but both of them were talking to me at the same time, it was hard to respond to either. Anyway, then came the second request for stickers.. This time the older one said, "My sister wants a sticker." Symon thinks that she takes advantage of me. She sure does. I'm a human sticker dispenser. Anyway, the younger one was quite pleased with the strip of stickers she received. I wonder what they do with all of the stickers..

// posted by Jen @ 12:59 AM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com