So during 'that time of the month,' I usually get horrendous cramps. That's the 'grossest' part of the story, guys, so don't worry, it's safe to read on. Anyway, I went out to dinner and ordered a Cookies N Cream shake. I ordered a small one. The shake came, and the waitress accidently made a large, so she said that it was my lucky day. I took a sip, and realized that it's 'that time of the month,' and ice cream will ensure that I get cramps. Oh oops. The gross part is over, guys. Anyway, lucky day?!?! Here was this delicious LARGE shake in front of me, and I couldn't even drink it. Just great. Just great. So I poured it into a to-go cup because I thought Rex was going to drink it. That was the plan, but Rex had his own shake, so he was pretty full after dinner and didn't want the other shake. I brought it home. An hour went by (I put it in the fridge), and I realized that I really wanted that shake. Would the cramps be worth it? No.. but I really wanted that shake.. So I'm drinking it now... Crossing my fingers for no pain.