|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, April 15, 2005

I used to look 16-18, but within half a year, I aged to 20. Now I heard that I look like I'm in my early 20s, which I am. (I get to rub it in the faces of my friends, you know, the ones who are in their mid-to-late 20s or in their 30s now. Tehe.) Ai ya. I'm Asian; I'm supposed to look young for many years! What's going on? How can I look my age now?? Graduate school is taking it's toll on me... and my boyfriend looks younger than he is, and people think he's around 18, too. If I've aged, that means I look like I'm robbing the cradle..

Edit: Oh snap. My friend said that 24 is already mid-20s. WHAT? I deny it. I thought you're considered to be in your mid-20s when you turn 25. So which is it?

My coworkers told me I could pass for a high schooler. So maybe I don't look my age.. Hmm..

// posted by Jen @ 2:38 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com