|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, April 22, 2005

Eliza asked me to pick one out of the five items she liked from Tiffany & Co. I'm not much into jewelry as evidenced by the lack of jewelry I wear; I only wear watches. Anyway, I've looked at this site with her before and glanced through some of their rings. So I told her which one I liked and started to browse through the site again. Bad decision. I thought she already knew I've become a shopaholic!! Anyway, it's okay though. Jewelry still isn't quite my thing YET. :P I found some pretty bling. I like this one:



Click on the picture if you like it and want to purchase it. If it doesn't direct you to the ring, click on page 5 when you get to the main page. It's the fourth ring on page 5. Click HERE to get a clearer look.

Some bird shat on my car today while I was driving. Whichever bird attacked my car ate a HUGE lunch!!!!

// posted by Jen @ 4:05 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com