|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, March 25, 2005

The little monster apparently didn't learn her lesson. As I was pulling into my street, my brother and I already got into panic mode: Crap! There they (her and her little sister) are! My brother already had a plan in mind, "I'm going to run into the house!" As I pulled into my garage, they walked closer to my house until they were standing at the edge of my garage. I stepped out of my car and heard, "Hi Neighbor!" I turned around (deja vu anyone?) and said, "Hi." The next words out of her mouth were, "I want a sticker." So I decided to refresh her memory. Hopefully she'd remember the Easter Seals. "What did you do with the stickers I gave you last time?" Then she started talking about some puff puff stickers. I didn't know what she was talking about and just gave up. So I gave them some stickers and off they went. When she got back on her driveway, she yelled, "Bye!" I think I should start coming home late at night again... I can just imagine when she starts dating...

// posted by Jen @ 9:39 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com