|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I've learned my lesson... again. For the second time in my life, I drank 'expired' (well, best used before) lemonade. :P The first time it happened was back when I was still in undergrad. (You think I would've learned my lesson then!) I drank the whole thing before realizing it had been expired for half a year. It didn't taste funny or anything, and I wasn't too damanged mentally from it. Anyway, usually I bring a bottle of water with me when I go to work / school, but I forgot to today. So I thought, it's okay. I'll just use the paper cups next to the water dispenser. What do you know... of all days, they ran out of cups! Sigh.. so I was thirsty. Then I remembered I had put a box of lemonade (Minute Maid) in my glove compartment. Ahh.. something to quench my thirst.



I took one sip and happened to look down at the 'best used by' date. Oops.. that was last month. Damnit. It didn't taste funny or anything. It tasted fine, but I stopped drinking it because that date had passed, plus it had been in my glove compartment in the heat. So I tossed that.. thinking that was over.

... but I was wrong.

I went to the store to buy a few things for my mom on my way home. (This is approxmiately 25 minutes after I drank a few sips of lemonade.) I wasn't in the store for more than a minute, and I knocked down half a stack of toilet paper. Haha.. It was stacked up pretty crappy prior to the demolition. Anyway, I fixed that. Then I walked down another isle, stopped to look at this cute candy dispenser and dropped it. Oops.. the plastic came off, but it didn't break. Whew. I blame the effects of expired lemonade. It hit me pretty quickly. ;)


(This is written in good humor with no blame on my expired lemonade.)

// posted by Jen @ 12:14 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com